- Knowledge base
- Setup & Integration
About Six & Flow
Account Based Marketing
Growth Driven Design
How do I add a Zoom link to a HubSpot meeting?
Using the HubSpot and Zoom integration you can automatically add Zoom call links to your HubSpot meetings.
Once you have integrated HubSpot and Zoom, you can add HubSpot link to your meetings by doing the following:
- In the top navigation, click Sales and then Meetings
- Hover over the meeting you want to add the link to and click "edit"
- Click configuration in the left sidebar
- Click the drop down that says "Add video conference link"
- Select Zoom from the drop down
That it, your HubSpot meeting will now show a Zoom call link.