If you are using HubSpot conversations, video can be a great way to help someone with a support query or with some extra sales leverage.
To use videos within HubSpot, you must have a Vidyard account setup.
When having a conversation with a site visitor it's often useful to add in a video to help explain what you're talking about or to give extra context (and hopefully value) to the conversation.
To add a video to a HubSpot conversation:
- Click Insert at the bottom of the screen in a live conversation
- In the pop-up menu, select Video
- In the window that appears, you have the option to either select a pre-existing video from your Vidyard library or create a new video
- Click Insert (if you're creating a new video, you will need to choose how you're creating the video and add the video first)
- This will add a text link to the video
- Click Send Chat