Connecting your Office 365 account to the HubSpot CRM is quick and easy.
To send emails to contacts through the CRM, use the sales tools in your email inbox, or correspond with contacts through a team email account, HubSpot needs permission to connect with your inbox.
To connect your Office 365 email account to the HubSpot CRM please follow these instructions.
- Click settings (the cog in the top right-hand corner)
- Click integrations
- Click email integrations
- Click connect an inbox
- Select Office 365 from the list of email providers
- Follow the instructions and choose the appropriate inbox.
You also have the option of adding the Outlook plugin, enabling you to use the sales tools directly from your email client.
To use the sales tools directly in your email client:
- Office 365 users should install the Outlook add-in.
- Gmail users should download and install the Chrome extension.